North Carolina LEGO User Group is an officially recognized LUG by the The Lego Group since 1996. In-person events are focused around Asheville, Charlotte & Raleigh; however, anyone is welcome to join.
- Discord channel
- Latest news on sales and discounts
- Monthly meetings and exhibition events
- Monthly MOC challenges
- Public display opportunities
- Quarterly VIP Adult Fan of LEGO (AFOL) days at all LEGO Stores 1
- Fan events at participating LEGO Stores 1
- Other exclusive perks from LEGO Ambassador Network 1
How to become a member
- Must be 18 years old
- Membership is free
- Register & request access to Discord channel here
- or Send us a message on Facebook
1 Participation Requirements
To be eligible for LEGO AFOL discounts, fan events and some exclusive perks, you must actively participate with the community for 1 year timeframe.
Other frequent questions
How many members are there?
We have 30+ frequently active members with 100+ less frequently engaged members.
I don’t design my own creations, I just like to build sets. Will I fit in with NCLUG?
Yes! We have people who design their own creations, but plenty of members who prefer to build LEGO’s sets.
I am a part or set reseller. Can I join?
Members frequently trade and sell parts and/or sets. However, NCLUG is not a marketplace – we ask members to be participants primarily and merchants secondarily.
Am I required to attend meetings?
Regular attendance is not mandatory; however, monthly meetings are an important touchpoint for discussing upcoming events, handling LUG procedures, and getting to know your fellow members.